2.8.15

Essex


Those of you who have come from my Instagram (@missekwalker) will have seen my frequent posts with the hashtag #Essex. I'm going to share with you my weekend away to Chelmsford, Essex where I went to visit some special friends. 

Find below a summary of my fabulous weekend- from outfit details, what I bought and what I got up to. 

Hope you enjoy reading! 

See the below snap I took of my suitcase ... Fake tan and eyelashes are a must in Essex right? 

A few have asked on my Instagram how I got on with St Tropez in shower and I personally loved it- only £9.50 at Boots if you want to give it a try. 

Day one

Friday- 12pm we started our journey down to Essex. I've been asked on Instagram about my outfit details - see them listed below 👇🏼

OOTD


Shirt    ➖ Wallis 
Jeans  ➖ ASOS
Shoes ➖ EBay! (Can you imagine how chuffed I was when someone asked me if these were Tom Ford?) 
Hat     ➖ River Island

We arrived in Essex and met up with our friends for a glass of champagne in the sun and some cheese and biscuits. Anyone who knows me personally knows that this was heaven for me! 

They then took us to the most beautiful bistro pub where we had a beautiful 3 course meal with lots of prosecco & wine. 
See what I wore below; 

OOTN



Jacket    ➖ Dorothy Perkins (I tied this tightly & wore as a top)
Trousers ➖ H&M
Heels     ➖ Christian Louboutin 
Clutch.   ➖ Accessorize 
Lipstick. ➖ YSL 


Me & my beautiful friend Karen ❤️ 


Sipping on a raspberry mojito 🍸 

Safe to say I had a headache when I woke up Saturday morning. 

Day two 

We decided to head to Bluewater shopping centre for the day. I had never been before- and compared to Intu centre in Derby it was something special. 

OOTD

Shirt dress ➖ New Look
Bag           ➖ Mulberry
Shoes       ➖ ASOS

My boyfriend Paul was looking to treat himself to a watch so we were on the hunt for one... When we stumbled across this 


I have been looking at engagement rings for a while now and I've always wanted something big and clustered. The lady showed me this and I almost died. 
Paul asked if I could try it! I couldn't believe it! (I was actually shaking I was so excited) 

Paul has all the details in his wallet so he knows which one to buy ;-) 

I treated myself to the below for my holiday to Kos...

Left   ➖ Topshop 
Right ➖ River Island 

I also couldn't leave without visiting the Mac store could I? 


Top       ➖ Myth 
Bottom ➖ Flamingo 

After a full day of shopping we headed back to the hotel to get ready for Dinner. Our friends had booked the most beautiful restaurant where we were treated like VIPs!  
Quite possibly the nicest cocktails I had ever had too. 





OOTN




Bodysuit ➖ Missguided
you can tie this any way you want! 
Skirt       ➖ River Island 
Shoes    ➖ Christian Louboutin 
Clutch    ➖ Ted Baker 

We had the most beautiful dinner;


And for desert? 
A cocktail of course! 
This one was called 50 shades of pink - if I'm honest I can't remember everything that was in it. But I know there was champagne & Possoa. It tasted like heaven! 



We had such a great night with lots of laughs ❤️

Day three 

OOTD 


White Tee ➖ ASOS
Jeans       ➖ Vera Moda
Jacket      ➖ Dorothy Perkins 
Brooch     ➖ Chanel 

Our friends decided to show us Chelmsfords town centre! We did some shopping there where I FINALLY got my hands on this....




I would love to hear if any of you have tried this & if so how you use it! I'm thinking of using it under my foundation as a contouring cream. 

After another day of shopping it was time to head back to Derby. 

We had such an amazing weekend & I'm so glad I can say I've been to Essex! 

But I'm sure you'll agree... there really is no place like home. 

I hope you have all enjoyed reading about my weekend away- let me know if you like these type of posts and I'll be sure to share them with you more often. 

Please leave me a comment to tell me your favourite outfit & I would love to see you recreate them. 

All my love 

Emily 

Stay in touch: emilykatewalker@gmail.com
Instagram: @missekwalker

Follow me on Instagram to see what's coming up on my blog

X
💋





















2 comments:

  1. Really love your post, your outfits are gorgeous and that ring, LOVE! The Chanel Bronze Universal is amazing as a contour and cheek bronzer. Would love to see more OOTD :) xx Insta: @laurajayne.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had no idea you lived in Derby.. I live in Belper, about 15 mins away from Derby! You have the most beautiful clothes and outfits, glad you enjoyed your weekend in Essex, I really want to go. x
    www.missamyguest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete