1.10.15

X



If you are anything like me there really is no place like home. I am so proud that at the age of 21 I own a beautiful home which is PERFECT. Paul and I bought the house last year in June and spent 6 months renovating it. We moved in a week before Christmas 2014. 
You name it- we did it! We knocked down walls and re built them, floorboards were pulled up and ceilings down. Windows and doors removed... we changed even the finer details (YES I did put the new window handles on backwards). I like to think I was more of a help than a hindrance- I'm not sure Paul will agree. 

My home is my complete pride and joy- and of course, home really is who you share it with too. 

The day we got the keys we started work right away and from then on we spent week nights and weekends there. Our Saturday nights were swapped from cocktails and dinner to trying to keep warm next to the portable heater. The house was pretty much derelict for 5 months. 

Now let's get the not so pretty photos out of the way. The below shows our kitchen / diner, our hallway and our lounge. Hard to imagine I know! 

Below I'm going to share all of my favourite photos. I'm not going to mention where EVERYthing is from as i would be here all day... But if I haven't mentioned it and you want to know please leave a comment. 



Glasses and real marble board- Next Home

Circular lamp- Next Home

Console table- BHS

Fur throw- BHS

Glitter clock- Next Home


Lights - BHS & B&Q 

Set of two boxes and large mirror jewellery box - Laura Ashley


Candle holder- BHS 

Sofas - Next Home




I hope you've enjoyed this post- thanks for reading. 

Lots of love

Emily X 

No comments:

Post a Comment